On Sunday, November 29, the Church will begin a worldwide multimedia initiative for the 2015 Christmas season titled “A Savior Is Born.” The initiative focuses on the importance of the Savior’s birth and includes the following elements:
- “A Savior Is Born” video (2 minutes).
- Updated christmas.mormon.org website, featuring shareable content on the importance and mission of Jesus Christ.
- Articles in the December issues of the Ensign, Liahona, and New Era magazines.
- Pass-along cards, posters, and other materials available for member and missionary use at mormon.org/download.
- Shareable content on Church social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
Beginning November 29, members are encouraged to view and share the video “A Savior Is Born” and to invite others to learn more about the birth, life, and mission of the Savior Jesus Christ by visiting christmas.mormon.org. When sharing, please use the hashtag #ASaviorIsBorn.
The video and website will be available in the following 29 languages:
Albanian, Armenian, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish,
Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, and Ukrainian. An additional animated video will be in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
The site provides print-and-share signs for you to download and write your own message and share on social media.
Below are examples of the posters, pass-along cards, print-and-share signs, and sacrament meeting programs you can download in high resolution in many languages at mormon.org/download.
Poster (in various sizes):
Sacrament meeting programs:
Stay tuned to LDSMediaTalk.com during December for additional surprises:
- 12 Days of Social Influencers (Dec 1-12)
- 25 GIFs of Christmas Advent Calendar
- Special surprise on Dec 13
- Free printables