Kristen Walker has just written a blog post titled “Love What You Share, Share What You Love.” She offers 5 simple tips about sharing goodness online. I summarize them below, but read the whole article for more help.
1. Use your own voice and your own life to share goodness. Rather than just sharing a quote or a post from someone else, add your own thoughts. Explain why you like the quote or what it means to you.
2. Share your talents! Discover your talents and share them with others.
3. Share all good things, not just church-related good things. It’s easy to share all the amazing messages, videos, and pictures from the Church, but also share other good things in this world.
4. Be genuine. Not everyone has perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect relationships, and perfect lives. Goodness is genuine. Share your real life.
5. Use hashtags. Hashtags can make your posts more powerful. Read her article for a list of suggested hashtags.
For more ideas on how to share goodness online, read the book 101 Ways to Hasten the Work Online.