The Utah Coalition Against Pornography will hold its annual conference, “It Starts With Us” on Saturday, March 10, 2018, from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm at the Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah.
The conference will provide information and resources to help safeguard children and families from the serious challenges of pornography.
This event is the largest conference in the world of its kind. It is designed to help families and church leaders feel more confident and effective in teaching others to live free from pornography by providing solutions.
This conference is a safe, hopeful place to learn about this critical social issue.
Get tickets online for $20 for adults and $10 for students.
Visit UCAPconference.org to learn more about this powerful community event.
Resources to Prevent and Overcome the Effects of Pornography
- Download educational materials for parents from Covenant Eyes
- Videos from Covenant Eyes
- Family Home Evening lesson “What Should I Do If I See Pornography?“
- Church’s website OvercomingPornography.org
- Addiction Recovery program AddictionRecovery.lds.org
- 12 Steps to Change Video Series on Addiction
- Pornography is a Problem for Women, Too
- Articles about pornography on LDSMediaTalk.
- LDS Media Talk page of resources in overcoming pornography