The Church will present a worldwide Face to Face event with musical artists on October 11, 2017. LDS artists Lexi Walker, Nik Day, Nicole Luz, Patch Crowe, and Madilyn Paige will answer questions and perform songs.
- Lexi Walker has performed around the world and with notable artists such as the Piano Guys, David Archuleta, Kristin Chenoweth, and Lindsey Stirling. She believes that music conveys what’s in our hearts, and she hopes that what she sings will uplift and inspire others.
- Nik Day, has been writing songs ever since he can remember. He currently works for the Church as the youth music manager, mentoring LDS teen musicians all over the world. He recently released a Christian album and hopes it will strengthen faith in Christ.
- Nicole Luz starred in the Brazilian version of American Idol at age 9 and Brazil’s version of The Voice Kids at age 13. Last year, Nicole participated in an international talent competition with 500 youth from 80 countries and won first runner-up in the teen category. Nicole has found exciting opportunities to share the gospel through her talents as she continues to build her music career.
- Patch Crowe started his music career putting on Jackson 5 concerts for his stuffed animals. He made the transition to more enthusiastic audiences when he became a member of Beyond 5. In 2015 he went on his greatest adventure yet as a missionary in the Scotland/Ireland Mission. He is excited to share his love and testimony in new ways upon returning home.
- Madilyn Paige competed on The Voice at age 16 and later released her first EP, which includes her single “Irreplaceable.” Madilyn continues to perform throughout the U.S. and Canada and is working on a new album of original music. She is passionate about helping youth get through the journey of life and enjoys sharing messages of self-worth.
Learn more about the featured artists.
The Church’s Face to Face events are interactive question-and-answer events streamed live to targeted audiences. They are also archived for future use.
How to participate
- Youth can ask questions before and during the event on LDS.org.
- Watch Wednesday, October 11, at 6:00 p.m. MDT live on LDS.org, Facebook, and YouTube as part of a Mutual activity, or participate with your friends or family at home.
- Watch the archived video after the event.
Watch Previous LDS Face-to-Face Events
Recordings of previous Face to Face events are available online for personal, family, and Church use.
- David Archuleta
- Lindsey Stirling
- Elder and Sister David A. Bednar
- The Piano Guys
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Sister Carole M. Stephens, and Elder Donald L. Hallstrom
- Studio C
- Elder and Sister Christofferson (regional event in Guatemala in Spanish)
- President Eyring and Elder Holland in Palmyra, New York, March 4, 2017
Find all Face to Face events here.