Today is the 10th anniversary of the website LDSMediaTalk.com. This is my 2,623rd post, which means I’ve written about one post per business day for 10 years. Whew! That’s a lot of writing.
The site began on July 5, 2006 as ldsWebguy.com. (Note that I have no affiliation with the current web page at ldsWebguy.com.)
Two years later, on June 10, 2008, the blog was rebranded LDSMediaTalk.com.
Learn more about the history and purpose of LDSMediaTalk.com. See the word cloud in the right column for the topics covered in this blog.
Reach of LDS Media Talk
Here are some fun statistics about the readership of LDS Media Talk.
- 18,000 to 25,000 active users visit the website monthly
- 800 subscribe to the RSS feed
- 36,000 follow the @ldsmediatalk Twitter feed and 3,000 follow @richmanlarry
- 3,800 like the Facebook page facebook.com/mediatalk and 2,000 like my personal page facebook.com/larry.richman
- 550 follow the LDS Media Talk page on Google+ and 1,880 follow my personal Google+ page
That represents a total reach of nearly 75,000 people from 168 countries. Of course, some people follow more than one of these channels, so they are not all unique readers. However, it also doesn’t include people who read my syndicated articles across other sites and blog aggregators.
More To Come
Thanks for your continued support. If you like what you read on LDSMediaTalk.com, be sure to share it with family and friends. If you have any suggestions on topics you’d like to hear more about, please comment below.