Over the weekend, millions of people from nearly every country in the world watched LDS General Conference in person or by satellite broadcast, television, radio, online, or with mobile apps. Here is a list of all the ways people could watch conference.
Interpretation into 94 languages made it possible for 97% of the Church’s 15+ million members to watch conference in their native language.
As usual, members also flocked to social media to share their testimonies and quotes from their favorite talks. The Church facilitated the sharing of those messages by posting quotes, memes (graphic images with quotes), and vemes (video quotes) during the conference sessions. Not even 90 minutes into the first session, the hashtag #LDSconf was trending worldwide on Twitter. It normally doesn’t trend worldwide until Sunday morning.
Access to video, audio, and text:
- Videos of each talk are posted at conference.lds.org, on the LDS General Conference YouTube channel, and in the Gospel Library mobile app.
- Highlight videos of the talks are available on the LDS General Conference YouTube channel, and by Tuesday, at conference.lds.org on the pages of the individual talks when the text is posted.
- Visual quotes have been posted to social media and are available in the Media Library on LDS.org as image quotes (memes) and as video quotes (vemes). By Tuesday, they will also be posted at conference.lds.org on the pages of the individual talks.
- Summaries of each talk can be found on the page “Conference at a Glance.”
- Text of each talk will be posted on Tuesday at conference.lds.org and shortly thereafter in the Gospel Library mobile app.
- Musical selections from the sessions can be watched by clicking Show Music at the top of the page at conference.lds.org. You can also access an index of general conference music at GCmusic.lds.org.
- See more information about when conference addresses will be available in video, audio, and text.
Over the next few days, I invite you to consider what will you do in the next six months because of what you learned at general conference and share it using the hashtag #next6months. How do you want your life to change?