My family will tell you that I’m obsessed with names. In fact, I created a little website several years ago: VeryDifferentNames.com.
Anyway, I just came across this video “Utah Names,” which I found very funny.
How about these names listed in the comments to the video:
- Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards)
- Algernon (“Algy”)
- Que (pronounce “cue”)
- Rhyunn (alternate spelling of Ryan)
- Eulailah (You-Lay-Luh)
- Abcde (pronounced “ab-si-dee”)
- lkejrh (pronounced “Ike-jer-ah”)
- Le-a (pronounced “la-dash-a”)