A widget is a small piece of code that you can embed into a website or blog that will display dynamic content. For example, below is a widget to promote Mormon.org. It plays different videos from Mormon.org, and also has tabs to see FAQs and to Chat
Banners are images that you can place in blog posts or on websites that have great images about the Church. You can put links on these images to send people to pages on Church websites.
Below is a list of widgets and banners offered by the Church:
- Invite Others to General Conference
- Bible Videos “The Life of Christ” (See other versions with Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus.)
- Mormon Newsroom
- Mormon Channel
- Mormon Messages YouTube Channel
- Book of Mormon mobile app (Book of Mormon to share with friends)
- Helping in the Vineyard
- LDS Business College (Megan’s Story)
- LDS widgets from Widgetbox
- LDS widgets from Google Play
- LDS widgets from Mormon Mission Prep
- LDS images from the LDS.org media library (put links on these images to send people to pages on Church websites)
If you find others, please comment below.