Priesthood leaders and clerks may now access selected reports, forms, and other resources on LDS.org that were previously only available through the Member and Leader Services (MLS) software on unit computers.
To access Leader Resources or Clerk Resources on LDS.org, sign in to LDS.org using your LDS Account, click the Tools menu, then click the Leader Resources link (for bishoprics and stake presidencies) or the Clerk Resources link (for ward and stake clerks). Note: if you’re not signed in, you won’t see these options on the Tools menu.
At the top of the Leader Resources or Clerk Resources pages are 5 menu links: Resources, Membership, Organizations, Reports, and Instruction. Several resources and functions are available under these menus and the options are different for priesthood leaders and clerks. Some of the options include:
- Lists of callings, attendance rolls, quarterly reports, and other statistics.
- Upcoming interviews to schedule.
- Online library of letters and notices sent to leaders from Church headquarters.
- Instructions to assist leaders in counseling members.
- Access to the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders.
- Searching Handbook 1 and Handbook 2 electronically.
For more information, see the article “Leader and Clerk Resources Now Offered via LDS.org” on Church News and Events (news.lds.org).