For updated information on how to access LDS General Conference, see “8 Ways to Access LDS General Conference.”
General Conference is this Saturday, March31, and Sunday, April 1. Watch it live at conference.lds.org.
The First Presidency invites the world to participate in general conference. Messages of inspiration and guidance will be delivered by the First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and general officers of the Church. See this general conference infographic that explains more about LDS general conference.
There is power in the Spirit you can feel by attending the live event, either at the Conference Center or in your meetinghouse. If possible, I encourage you to arrange your schedules so you can attend live. The Savior has promised that “where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:20). What could be more important tomorrow and Sunday than listening to Prophets and Apostles of God giving us advice on how to live in an increasingly evil and confusing world?
- Attend the live event in the Conference Center in Salt Lake City. See ticket information.
- Attend the live satellite or Internet broadcast in your own meetinghouse. For worldwide broadcast times and options, see the full satellite broadcast details. For a complete listing of chapels around the world, visit maps.lds.org.
- Check local program listings for availability in your area.
- Visit mormonchannel.org, mobile.lds.org, byubroadcasting.org, bonneville.info, or ksl.com.
- Audio is available through KSL Radio, BYU Radio (online or SiriusXM) and other radio stations throughout the world. Check your local listings.
- Watch live on LDS.org to streaming video in 32 languages. English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and American Sign Language have HD enabled. The other languages are in SD.
- Listen live on LDS.org to steaming audio in 64 languages.
- Facebook.com/LDS will have a live video stream through Facebook.
- BYUtv and BYUtv International will stream conference live on their websites.
- Mormon Channel will stream audio live online, on Roku TV, and on the mobile app on the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc.
Roku Internet TV
- Conference will be streamed live on the Mormon Channel through Roku Internet TV. Learn about the Mormon Channel on Roku.
- Video cached streams of the full sessions will be available right after each broadcast ends. Divisions into individual talk & song segments in 16 languages will begin appearing after 8 hours and will be completed within 24 hrs of the broadcast on conference.lds.org, podcasts, iTunes, and YouTube. Video of the remaining 66 languages will become available to watch on demand or download after the original 16 languages.
- Audio in 70+ languages will be available on LDS.org and on the Mormon Channel in iTunes within 8 hrs of the broadcast.
Here are some practical and easy ways you can share conference with others:
- Tell others about these ways to access conference.
- Put a banner or widget on your website or blog. (See the “Invite Others” page on the general conference page of LDS.org or on the Church’s Facebook page to get the widget.)
- Share the introductory YouTube video with your friends through social networking sites
- Embed the conference stream in your blog or website. Go to the video on Facebook and click the Embed button in the upper right of the video to get the code.
- Share your favorite quotes and stories from General Conference through social networks and blogs.
- Share the General Conference event on Facebook.
- Post your feelings about conference on your Facebook wall.
- Like the Church’s Facebook page at facebook.com/LDS.
- Click the Share and Like buttons on your favorite talks on LDS.org.
What other ways can you think of to share General Conference with others?