- During the meeting, you could watch live in 32 languages on LDS.org. English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and American Sign Language had HD enabled; the other 27 languages were in SD.
- LDS.org streamed live audio in 64 languages. Users of the Mormon Channel could listen live on the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc. as well as watch live on Roku TV.
Archives after the meeting
- The live video cached stream of the event was available right after the broadcast ended.
- Audio in 80+ languages will be available on LDS.org and on the Mormon Channel in iTunes within 8 hours of the broadcast.
- Video in 16 languages will start trickling in after that and will fill in completely within 24 hours of the broadcast in the Broadcasts and Addresses section and in conference.lds.org, podcasts, iTunes, and YouTube. All 82 languages will start filling in after the original 16.
I am constantly amazed at the army of people who work tirelessly to provide real-time access to the words of the prophets and Church leaders. Learn more about the LDS General Young Women meeting.