LDS Gospel Library App: New Languages, Content, Features

The free Gospel Library mobile app that provides instant access to the scriptures, general conference, Sunday manuals, and other Church materials is now available in more than a dozen languages across five platforms. It is available for AndroidAppleWindows PhoneWindows 8BlackBerryKindle Fire, and Other Phones.

On the mobile app, your can search, mark and underline, bookmark, link, tag, add personal notes, copy content to documents, and sync annotations with LDS.org.

To see a specific list of functions, languages, and content on each platform, see the article “New Languages, Content, Features Available on Gospel Library App.”

Watch a video introduction to using the LDS Gospel Library mobile app version 2.1 for the Android platform.

• andrew February 21, 2012, 7:13 pm

is there a solution for the playbook?

• Larry Richman February 23, 2012, 1:21 am

Andrew, there are mobile apps for Blackberry at http://www.lds.org/pages/mobileapps/blackberry?lang=eng. I don’t know if these will work on the Playbook, but you could try them.

• Interested Guest March 1, 2012, 6:57 pm

From hunting around, it doesn’t look like anyone has ported the LDS Gospel Library or LDS tools Android apps over for use on teh PlayBook. I am hoping that it gets done soon though. I don’t have the Android APK files, else I would submit them for porting to one of the many developers who advertises on the Crackberry.com blog that will sign the APK files over to BAR files.

• Edwin R. Romualdo April 11, 2012, 10:55 pm

I wish to upload the LDS Gospel Library to my Nokia E-7. I’m from the Philippines and I wish this apps can also be made available to cheaper smart phones like mine.

• Kimberly June 8, 2012, 11:34 am

Is the audio feature available for the Android or only Apple? If not available on Android will it be in the future?

Thanks,

• Larry Richman June 13, 2012, 9:47 pm

Kimberly, the audio will become available for the Android on the next release within a few weeks.