After two years of studying the Gospel Principles manual, adult members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will return to studying the Teachings of Presidents of the Church series next year. The manual for 2012 is based on the teachings of President George Albert Smith.
The manual is available in many different formats and languages.
- The printed version may be ordered in 36 languages through store.lds.org. Wards and branches should have already ordered copies of the book to give them to members free of charge.
- It is available for free download in PDF format in 28 languages at LDS.org/manual or at lds.org/languages.
- The manual has also been added to the Gospel Library app in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, and Samoan.
- Audio recordings of the book are available in English, Portuguese, and Spanish on LDS.org and on iTunes.
- Videos in American Sign Language (ASL) can be watched or downloaded free at asl.lds.org. You can also purchase DVDs at store.lds.org.
- Teachings of Presidents of the Church is a series of manuals, each of which contains teachings and sermons of a single prophet of the Church. These manual have been the course of study for Relief Society and Melchizedek Priesthood meetings. The manuals are also intended to be a long-term study and reference series for the home. Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith is the 10th book in the series, which began in 1998 with the release of the volume on Brigham Young volume.
- Images from the book can be found on LDS.org in the Media Library.
Learn more about the manual Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith on the Church News and Events website.