Online Store for Official LDS Church Products

by Larry Richman on October 1, 2010

Today is the big day that LDSCatalog.com was decommissioned and store.lds.org took its place. We told you about the new LDS Church Online Store on Monday, and hope you’ve had a chance to browse it to discover all the great Church materials available, such as gospel study materials, music, media, art, garments, temple clothing, home and family resources, and administrative materials for serving in Church callings.

We encourage you to let your family and friends know about the new online store. Below are images that are available for you to use on blogs and websites. You may consider using them in a blog post or add them as a permanent feature in a side column of your blog or website, like I’ve done in the right column of this blog. Hyperlink the image to http://store.lds.org. (You can use ALT text “Online Store for Official LDS Church Products” on the image.)

Click on the thumbnails below to see and download the larger images. They are modeled after vintage travel posters. They all have the theme of a boy named Alex and his dog Nouf as they access the online store in various settings around the world. Can you name the places in the 4 posters? Check out the Facebook page on the Adventures of Alex and Nouf to see if you can name the places.

Online Store for Official LDS Church Products

Online Store for Official LDS Church Products

Online Store for Official LDS Church Products

Online Store for Official LDS Church Products

These images are approved for personal non-commercal use as explained in the Rights and Use Information page on LDS.org.

Tod Robbins October 1, 2010 at 2:10 pm

These are clever and fun. Thanks for sharing!

James Anderson October 1, 2010 at 6:09 pm

They were handing out cards with the top image on it today when I went into a store It had a little more at the bottom.and information about LDS Account, etc., on the back. Picked up the new ‘Doctrine and Covenants Visual Resource DVDs’ which includes the DVD release of ‘Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration’, the movie shown in the JSMB on Temple Square.

Lois Anderson January 25, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I was directed to store.lds.org to renew my subscription to the Ensign, but It seems like the Ensign listings here are not subscription, but single (or multiple) copies. So I guess I’ll phone. I hoped it would be easy to renew my subscription on line. LA

Larry Richman ("ldsWebguy") January 25, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Lois,
It seems easy to me: Go to store.lds.org, click Magazines under Gospel Study.
Then select which magazine you want: Ensign, New Era, Friend, or Liahona.
Then with the pull-down selector, choose how many years you want the subscription to be.

John Swait December 15, 2011 at 5:07 am

I am the Epsom Ward, Crawley England Stake.
I am trying to order anumber of Tithing Slips for the Members use.
Please inform how I can do this.

Larry Richman December 15, 2011 at 11:26 pm

John, you can order them online at store.lds.org. Sign in with your LDS Account and if your calling in the ward is bishopric or clerk, you can order them under Administrative Materials in the bottom right of the screen.

Katherine Child January 3, 2012 at 2:46 am

I was looking for a handbook, call Administring handbook of the church priesthood and relif society

Katherine Child January 3, 2012 at 2:55 am

If u could help me find this Handbook it is for the priesthood and relif Society. It is call Administring the Church Handbook

Larry Richman January 3, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Katherine,

You can all the service center and they can help you determine the right manual and send it to you. See the phone numbers at http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GlobalServiceCenterView?catalogId=10557&langId=-1&storeId=715839595

Dixon Hepburn November 25, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I want to place an order by mail, like regular USPS but I can’t find an order form. Where can I find one? I have already checked with the ward librarian and she told me to download one from the storelds site but I can’t find one there either.

ldswebguy November 25, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Dixon, I don’t think they have order forms any more. You can call them and place the order over the phone. Here are the phone numbers: http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GlobalServiceCenterView?catalogId=10557&langId=-1&storeId=715839595

James A. Jeffery February 12, 2014 at 4:32 am

I have tried to register on-line, I have also tried to purchase materials to assist me in one of my callings,( I had to purchase them as a non- member.
I have not received any acknowledgement of either transaction, I need these items urgently,I don’t even know if my order has been received at thr ‘store’.
I can’t even find a telephone number to check.

Larry Richman February 12, 2014 at 11:29 am

James,

If you are in the USA call 1-800-537-5971 and they can help you. If you are outside the USA, see the phone numbers listed at http://store.lds.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreLocationsView?catalogId=10557&langId=-1&storeId=715839595