For some time, the Church has had an employment page on LDS.org (employment.lds.org). Learn about the information and helps available on the employment page on LDS.org.
The Church has now launched a new LDS Employment Web Site at ldsjobs.org, designed to help members access employment, education, and self-employment opportunities.
- Job opportunities
- Community resources
- Effective job search tips
- Easy posting of new jobs
LDSjobs.org Can Help Leaders
- Keep up-to-date on members’ employment needs and progress.
- Coordinate stake and ward career efforts with employment center staff.
- Help members find better employment, learn about education opportunities, utilize small-business resources, and share opportunities with others.
Suggestions for Church Leaders
- Create an account on ldsjobs.org.
- Encourage members, including the ward council, to become familiar with the site.
- Share job postings or opportunities with unemployed members.
- Help members complete profiles and develop career plans.
- Coach members in achieving their action plans.
- Record the members’ progress in the online notes.
- Discuss the members’ progress in ward council meetings.
- Contact the employment resource center staff for additional training.
- Learn more about LDS Employment Resource Services and ldsjobs.org by contacting the employment resource center nearest you.
You can also access the site through the LDS.org menu by choosing Resources, then Welfare, and then Employment.